Thursday 12 November 2009

IGPOTY

It's time for those of us who fancy our chances in the International Garden Photographer of the Year competition to get busy. The deadline for entries is in a couple of weeks, with cash prizes and the glory of winning up for grabs.
I entered a number of images last year, with little expectation of success, and my expectations were fully realised. However, with my great new kit and a lot more practice I'm finding that I am starting to produce images that I feel have some real worth. I have much higher hopes this year, with one or two photos really standing out for me - the collage above shows some of my entries, but you can get a clearer view by visiting my photostream at Flickr, where most of the photos are grouped in their own set.
Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment